Monday 4 January 2010

Shop update... Green-Blue Sea Flower Brooch

Lately I enjoy to make this crocheted brooches with polymer, glass or some other kind of beads sewed on it. I like that kind of small art-objects...






I've made this brooch by 3 layers sewed together. Two (bigger) layer are crocheted from pigeon blue color and the 3rd layer is crocheted from cotton in shades of yellow, green and blue color.
There is one nice green glass bead sewed on top and a lot on small and delicate green glass beads sewed on one side of brooch.
Find more details in my Etsy shop Artistudios.

3 comments:

  1. This is lovely,I wish I could crochet!Ariadne from Greece!

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you use them sparingly enough you might be able to throw a couple of extras on top of your wedding cake and save the cost of a wedding cake topper. You do have options when it comes to wedding flower decorations.




    sympathy flowers

    ReplyDelete
  3. divni brosevi, fotografije, blog...
    brava, mare!
    :*

    ReplyDelete